WHAT YOU OFFER:
- BS/Construction Management or equivalent studies/experience.
- Commitment to Excellence in Self and Career
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- High computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability